Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 15 October 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Non Traditional Colours"

Good morning all. I can't believe how quick the nights have come in this year and will be glad when the clocks change at the end of the month!

Finally got my computer up and running again so touch wood it stays that way! I've also started a new blog for photography....I've recently started a year long online course to learn how to use the controls on my camera (amongst other things), so this will chart my progress and I'll also be posting my holiday photographs too. My first post goes live this morning if you'd care to take a look.

I'm playing catch up at the Christmas Card Club again...sorry ladies and promise I'll get round you all in the next day or so to leave my comments,

Two weeks ago Val (aka Mrs A) asked us to "Make it Round", here is my card.


Don't know why navy always looks black in a photo! Using a new die from Crafters Companion, a nesties die from Spellbinders and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted. Not sure about these new dies from CC, they're a bit fiddly to use and line up although they do make nice cards.

This week it was my turn to set the theme and I asked for "Non Traditional Colours".


Kraft and white is one of my favourite non traditional colour combos. Using dies from Wplus9 and Spellbinders and a Typografia Christmas stamp from STAMPlorations...a quick and easy card ready for posting! Think I need a new pot of  white EP...mine is looking a bit yellow!

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links on my sidebar.

10 comments:

  1. Great card Carol. The kraft and white look so well together.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Carol....I just don’t know where this year has gone either.....just back from the dome at Doncaster and the stampmagic craft show...I was really good and only bought some card blanks ...not that I really need...enjoy the rest of the weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design for batch making too Carol, this is fab.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are super Carol. Love the use of kraft card. Thanks for a fun challenge. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kraft with white. I never thought of that combo. Looks surperb here. Great challenge which really taxed my poor brain! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol
    Two fabulous cards ... love the Kraft and white to...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. two wonderful cards Carol - really clean and beautiful colours too. Good look with the photography course too - sounds fun! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x