Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 9 July 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Christmas/Snowy Scene"

Good morning all.

What a gorgeous day we had yesterday, some more of the same would be very nice!

I can't believe two weeks have passed since our last Christmas Card Club outing...I'm sure someone pinched one of my weeks! Shaz has set us the theme of  "Christmas/Snowy Scene" this time, I've managed two cards.


My first is a Joanna Sheen decoupaged image...a real oldie from my stash! Dies from Spellbinders and Wplus9.


My second uses a recent purchase from the Works....cheap diecut decoupage, sadly in this case "you gets what you pay for"! Whilst the layers match up okay they've been cut to the left of the main image so the white border around the image isn't equal. Dies from Spellbinders.

If you'd like to see what the other girls have produced you'll find their links in my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards for your Christmas box Carol, I love the vintage image and your frame dies.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Carol. Love them both. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Carol ..I love the nostalgia of the first card....my favourite crafting is decoupage...... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, what two gorgeous cards, I love the image on the first card it's so sweet, I also love the die that you've cut it out with.
    Second card too is lovely, and it's not all that noticable, I certainly wouln't have seen if you hadn't mentioned it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Carol!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. two super cards Carol - lovely makes! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two perfect scenes for this challenge. The second card I can't see anything wrong so you have managed to recoup the problem with the decoupage. I do like this type of card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning cards Carole ... can't choose my fave ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning Carol, so love them and the first one is divine...hope you are well.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your visit to my Blog, much appreciated.
    Your cards are brilliant love them both. Sorry to hear your purchase was not up to scratch, you have made it up really well.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two super Christmas cards Carol, I especially like the first one - such a pretty image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards Carol are so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. those cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful designs you have created for your Christmas scenes, Carol! I love the vintage look!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just thought I'd pop over to see what you are up to and I love both of these cards Carol! Fabulous images and as I'm an old fashioned girl the vintage one has to be my no 1!!! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x