Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 18 December 2016

Stencil Sunday #77

Good evening all.

This time next week it will be all over...best get my butt into gear and get ready! Had planned to get so much done yesterday but I had an allergic reaction to the contrast agent they injected me with when I went for a routine MRI scan on Friday and it knocked me for seven...just what I needed...NOT!

My turn once more to inspire you to use your stencils over at STAMPlorations. This is our final Stencil Sunday post of this year, we'll be back mid January after a well-earned rest.
I have an upcycled jam jar to share...a very simple transformation!


I painted the outside with some leftover chalky paint, which was a bit messy so I used gesso for the second coat. Once dry I sprayed each side and the lid through the Snowflakes all Over stencil with DecoArt Media Misters. To finish I added some ribbon and beads around the neck and a few gems...et voila.

Could be used to hold sweet treats, flowers, herbs etc...I've added a battery operated night light to mine to make a festive ornament.





Our Mixed Media challenge runs until the end of the month, remember it's anything goes except a card.

7 comments:

  1. this is so pretty!
    Happy Holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol what a lovely make, beautifully stenciled.
    Hope you are feeling better soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. Very festive. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Carol, it looks beautiful when lit.
    I hope you are OK now.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!
    Thanks for sharing
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue.
    Looks great with the light inside.
    Hope you getting to feeling better.
    take care
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this and it looks so different when alight.

    Beautiful, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x