Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 27 July 2014

Christmas Card Club "Trees somewhere on your Card"

Good morning all.

It's time for our next challenge over at the Christmas Card Club, it was Sylvie's turn to choose the theme this week and she's asked us for a "Tree somewhere on your Card". 
This was a very quick card made in less than 15 minutes before I left home!


Topper is from Wild Rose Studio, layered with various card and overlaid with a Die'sire template which was lying in the bits box. Card is finished with stickles, pearls, ribbon and a button from my stash.


You'll find the rest of the girls listed on my sidebar if you'd like to pop over and see their creations.

Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes

24 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol. Love those cute little bambi too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Carol I just think that topper is so cute! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol - must admit those Die'sire dies are really useful for making a quick card. The image is so cute as well - with all the trees!!!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol, I wish my cards came together so quickly and looked this good, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and the die cut template looks great. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous topper Carol :) lovely card..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Carol, we had the same idea, I used Bluebell too, your colours and design are beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol
    Fabulous card.... Image gorgeous....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, love the colours and the baby deers are stinking cute! Have a nice time Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, Carol - lovely response to Sylvie's CCC challenge - and thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Carol, such an adorable topper and lovely Die'sire template.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very pretty card. I have those toppers too and I just love them. They are very hard to find here...but i finally found a source!

    Love the overlay too...gives a fab finish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image and loving the design. Another beautiful Christmas card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utterly adorable, Carol! LOVE those cute little critters. Fabulously festive.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Carol, I love it when things pull together & you make a card in a flash!
    It's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Carol

    A rare moment for a blog catch up ... so needed to call by and see what you are up to!

    Your Christmas card ticker gave me a shock .. 4 months and 4 weeks until the special day!! Gosh!!!

    Loving your Christmas card.. and the gorgeous ribbon. I need to learn how to make 15 minute cards.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little Bambi's . Love the red embellishments. Wish I could produce a card in 15mins. (I could do with lots of 15 min slots just at the moment.)
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love a quick card - and when it's as pretty as this one, love it even better. That is such a cute image, and I'm loving that red background. with those darling little snow reindeer. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Go Carol, a 15 min card is amazing with a beautiful result.xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous is your card Carol and such a gorgeous image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. simply adorable :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  22. super cute card Carol - wonderful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a day late, but belated Happy Birthday. Hope it was just a super grand & happy day for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x