Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 20 January 2013

Cherish

Good morning all, hope you're managing to stay safe and warm in this weather.

Hubby obviously decided he was bored and needed a project - I caught sight of him carrying a box upstairs a day or two ago then heard the usual banging and crashing sorts of sounds men make when they're doing things, so went up to take a look. There he was with the dolls house kit he gave me for Christmas in the mid 1990's - he'd only decided to build it for me!! Typical when I'm in the middle of all the wedding stationery and don't have the time to start finding the decor as it has to be decorated as it's built! He even went out and bought a hot glue gun to use....wonder where that will end up?? So it looks like my next project may be sorted for me, I hope he realises it could get expensive!

Today's share is another layout using another photo of hubby's Nana, taken on her honeymoon.


Created in Craft Artist using "Distressed Elegance" from Template Dreams

Challenges entered:
Digitally Sweet - sketch (loved this layout)

Carol x

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout Carol,lovely photo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men! Typical eh?
    Beautiful lo love the colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol

    A fabby layout .. .. and that lady looks how I remember my Nanny. Must be the hair and dress styles.

    Oh Wow .. .. I always wanted a dolls house.

    My Sister and I had one as kids and it was always Christmas in ours .. .. with a Christmas tree (which was a cake decoration really I think) and tiny little Christmas cards!! LOL!!

    Hope we get to see some pictures!

    Enjoy your Sunday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're going to be busy for a while Carol but at least you gained a hot glue gun.
    Fab layout, like Jules said the photo looks just like my Nan - I think it's the hair!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just STUNNING! Love those old photographs! You did an AWESOME job with the sketch and the memory! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Carol, I love the beautiful paper and a lovely layout and photograph too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, This is lovely and nana looks so lovely on this page its great to see these Carol your so good with them and display them beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Carol, lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x