Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 26 August 2011

Crafty Ann's #48 It'll be all white on the night!

OMG I really struggle with WOW cards so this was a challenge - we want to see white cards with the only colour being on the main image this time over at Crafty Ann's. This is what I came up with:


I've started with a white DL card and tied a white satin ribbon round into a bow. The scalloped nestie is mounted on foam pads. I've printed out the Christmas Garland image from Crafty Ann's digi store and coloured it with promarkers and matted it onto the nestie, I've then layered up the image to give dimension. Card is finished with some snowflakes, gems and a button.

Do pop over to CACB to see my team mates endeavours with WOW, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Ribbon Girl - anything goes
CHNC - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - no patterned papers
Divas by Design - Christmas in August
Crafty Sentiments - ribbons and bows
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas

Carol x

23 comments:

  1. A lovely WOW card, Carol - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 34 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    Its a fabulous card I love your added dimension with the image and the snowflakes are so pretty and I like the one you've added to the ribbon bow too.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. it's stunning Carol. I do love wow cards & this is one of the best I have seen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful Carol. I find WOW a bit of a problem but they look great, really elegant.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hun this is brilliant what a beautiful layout just love this to bits,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the bow! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Carol, I love the stunning satin bow, it really sets it all off.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Those ornaments really stand out against that white. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck with the DT call
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely Carol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't look as if you struggled at all Carol, everything has come together beautifully.

    Lovely card.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job !!! I struggle with white cards too ....... Love the layout.
    Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. No signs of a struggle here Carol. Love this card!Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl this month, we hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a sweet card.Thank you for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sucha beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carol, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carol, Ah this is a super card and perfect for our ribbons and bows theme on Crafty Sentiments this week, thanks for playing, Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, love the long fold with this image. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card & thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Carol,
    I love how elegant this is. It looks wnderful. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x