Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 3 June 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #42 Use more than one image

I can't believe how fast the weeks are going by! This time at CACB the challenge is to use more than one image, we do hope you can join in.

Using images and backing papers from Crafty Ann's I've choosen to make two Christmas cards (you can't start too early in my book lol ). I've designed the layouts in Publisher and used two different papers from the Tartan Collections on each card. The square Frame with Holly and the Crackers Collection Sheet are used on the first card and I've added a sentiment. The second card uses the Christmas tree and Snowman. The images have been coloured with promarkers. This has been matted onto textured mirri card. I've highlighted the holly with a Sakura Gelly Glaze pen.
Please pop over and visit the other Design Team members to see what they have created. Thanks for stopping by today.
Challenges entered:
Christmas Cards all Year Around - anything goes
Sparkles Forum - snowmen

Carol x

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Carol. Love your blog xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great Christmas cards, Carol. Well done you!
    Plaid papers are so versatile and go very well with Christmas.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely. You must be just about finished with your Christmas cards now. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are great and the snowman one is perfect for our challenge
    Thanks for joining in at SFCC this month

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley cards thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x