Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 22 April 2011

Christmas Silhouette

This image was a left over from another challenge (from Joanna Sheens Dancing with Shadows CD) and is printed on acetate and matted onto white stardream card which has been punched with a snowflake border punch. The matching BP is also from the CD. Card has been finished with silver peel offs and the punched out snowflakes - does anyone else collect the punched out bits!!!
I'm entering the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Silhouette
Bah! Humbug! - Santa Claus

Carol x


3 comments:

  1. This makes a very striking Christmas card.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fabulous silhouette, great card and thank you for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. HAPPY EASTER
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creation is stunning, Carol! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x