Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 22 December 2016

Little Boxes, Little Boxes...

Good morning all....
....bet you're all singing now - just be glad you can't hear my tone deaf version at this end!

Did someone mention Christmas?? Actually I'm about ready - pressies are all wrapped and under the tree; most of the cleaning is done and the nice people from Tesco are delivering my food shopping later. Just need a card for hubby and don't tell but I might do my recycling trick again...he'll never notice!

Needed some boxes for little gifts of Molton Brown travel size bottles, so went to my go to tutorial and made these last night. These are made with 12x12 papers from Tilda and the finished size is about 41/2" square by a little over 2" high..


Each box is two-tone...the papers are double sided and I've used opposite sides for the bases and lids. These are very sturdy boxes and can be made with any size of square paper...I tend to use the thicker scrap booking papers (partly because I have loads of them lol), just make sure you use a bone folder to get the creases neat.

I'll be round to catch up with you all again very soon :)

8 comments:

  1. love your boxes!
    they are so pretty!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice feeling Carol when all shopping or most is done cleaning done wrapped presents tree up and looking at your boxes they are gorgeous l love the papers used sending lots of christmas wishes take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boxes Carol, pretty papers.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, beautiful boxes, lovely choice or papers.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and all best wishes for Health and Happiness for the coming year, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My singing would be a whole lot worse. Love your boxes, have a good Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are well organised, it was manic in work today.
    Loving your boxes, they're beautiful papers.
    Oh and yes I am singing along with you and the dog is howling!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful boxes. Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous boxes Carol. I don't know how it happened but I have missed a few of your blog posts :( I have had a good mooch and love all that you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x