Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 5 February 2016

Discover Life's Wonders

Good afternoon/evening all.

Enjoying some down time in the Abel Tasman National Park for a few days...much needed after all the driving this last week. Weather has been perfect for spending a little time at the beach, in and on the water. We enjoyed a lovely boat trip through the national park today.

It's my turn to share a tutorial over at ARTplorations today, I hope you enjoy seeing how I decorated this wooden stamp block.


7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the texture and beautiful flower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful Carol, lovely floral image and textures, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, What a wonderful way to recycle your wooden block. It's a gorgeous piece of work. An amazing brick wall background.

    Your holiday sounds amazing too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have revamped a boring stamp block, lovely design, Carol. An amazing journey your going through over there, lovely photos on Facebook, cold and wet here, nothing new. Enjoy, carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Carol - its beautiful! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Carol, your background is perfect for your gorgeous flower.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea for pooled stamp blocks Carol.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x