Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 8 April 2013

Whoopsi Daisy - Swirls

Good morning all.

Yesterday turned into a nice relaxing day, I caught up with lots of my favourite blogs in the afternoon then hubby decided we'd go out to tea. A new Marstons Pine Marten opened two weeks ago just round the corner from us so we went to try it out. It was very busy and we made it just in time before the evening rush started. The meal was fine and considering how busy it was we didn't have to wait too long - I think we'll probably frequent the place on a regular basis if they keep their standards up. The rest of my evening was spent digi scrapping.

It's time for another challenge at  Whoopsi Daisy  and this week it's team A's turn to share their inspiration with you. The theme this week is "Swirls" or you can do Anything Goes if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image on your project. 


Image from sheet #431 coloured with promarkers and die cut with Spellbinders dies. Papers, sentiment and pearls from my stash. Floral border die from Memory Box.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you could win 2 image sheets, 1 sheet will be awarded to a winner using any other image.

Challenges entered:
One Stop Craft - birthday
Sweet Stampin - look at the scallops
CCEE Stampers - things with wings
My Heart Pieces - angels/fairies
Crafty Creations - flowers/fairies
Creative Moments - things with wings
The Craft Garden - inspired by rainbows
Stamp and Create - use at least one die
Creative Corner - girly birthday
Dream Valley - happy birthday

Carol x

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning from beautiful sunny Australia. This is just a cute and gorgeous card...love the swirl and pretty colours....love those WD images...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful carol.
    many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol your card is a darling! Love the SB die I think it is one of my all time favourites! Really pretty colours too! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft Garden this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Carol, I so love your paper! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...love the soft colours!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is pretty Carol, I love your papers and soft pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Carol, love the papers and the swirls are gorgeous. The image is just so beautiful too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,Carol love the pretty colours and swirls and a real sweet image. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it all Carol, a beautiful card.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. very sweet image and you have coloured it beautiful.thank you for playing along with us at Creative moments
    .Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww Carol, This is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week with your lovely card
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very beautiful card and such sweet little fairy image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this sweet fairy image and those die cuts are amazing, too. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Flutterby Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card you have created!
    Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge! I hope to see you the next time, too :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card with lovely swirls and cute image. Gorgeous paper choice.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Scallops” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x