Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 13 January 2012

Freya's First Christmas

A warm welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy what you see here.
I spent yesterday battling a migraine and getting my craft room sorted, I finally have everything in the room and have my work surface organised. My drawer contents need to be organised properly but that needs to be a work in progress as I use things and decided where the best place is for everything
Another layout today from My Memories Suite (so glad I won this), they're just so quick and easy to do. I also have Craft Artist which I was given for Christmas and I loaded it onto the computer on Wednesday night and couldn't make head nor tail of it so gave up! (Must give it another go though and find some tutorials as I'm sure it's very good.) 


Continuing my endeavours to organise all the old photos this is Freya last Christmas when she was about 8 months old.

Challenges entered:
Hooked on Crafts - try something new
Pollycraft - anything but a card
For Fun Challenges - anything goes
Crafty Catz - something new


Copy and paste this code STMMMS57827 to receive a $10 discount when you buy My Memories Suite V3.

Carol x

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Carol,gorgeous pics.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab LO Carol, lovely background and gorgeous dog you have. Gosh sounds like I'm thinking to myself her lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    A fabulous layout,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you have a Husky, we do too, a red one. They are such awesome dogs. Thanks for sharing your awesome scrap page with us at For Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is great. Glad to read that your room is almost sorted. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, what a fabulou layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see a layout entry and what a great one it is! Your puppy is so cute!
    Thanks for Sharing at For Fun Challenges!
    ~Liz (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Carol,love the pics,so cute....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute page and beautiful dog. I had a migraine yesterday too. I feel for you. Hope you feel better today.

    Thanks for playing "Anything Goes" with For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x