Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 22 May 2011

Christmas Card Club

It's my turn to choose the topic for this fortnights Christmas Card Club as Chris very kindly gave up her spot. You'll find details of those in the club in my sidebar and the idea is to make a Christmas card once a fortnight to a given theme. If you wish to join in get in touch with any of us and we'll point you in the right direction.

Okay girls this is what I'd like to see:

pastel colours, a bow and a penguin

Over to you...........

Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol - nice challenge - look forward to working with this one. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole ....
    Nice Challenge ....hope i have a penquin tooked away somewhere ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x