Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 14 May 2011

Are we nearly there yet???

Crafting for all Seasons goes live for its first challenge on Wednesday 18th May at 9am eastern time. The theme for the first challenge is...........oh sorry can't disclose that info you'll have to check it out on Wednesday!! We've got loads of great sponsors and prizes lined up for the fortnightly challenges and I'm sure the rest of the Design Team will come up with some great projects to inspire you (even if I don't lol).Hope to see you all on Wednesday.
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x