Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 11 March 2016

Create Art Canvas

Good evening all.

It's my turn to share a tutorial over at ARTplorations today and I'm showing how I created this canvas.

Here is a sneak peek of what you'll find.



11 comments:


  1. Love this, great piece of art, Carol. Must find time to make one. There! On the right blog again lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just been to have a look at your tutorial - a great project - lovely canvas.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely canvas Carol, just been over to ARTplorations and followed the process, very interesting and I love the colours you have used throughout.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty canvas the bg looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting Carol, I'll have to pop over and take a better look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful canvas Carol and I will be pinning it in a moment. Thank you so much for the tutorials, they have helped me a lot Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous work of art...love the colours and outcome.xxc
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks wonderful carol - off for a closer look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful canvas, love the detail and colours!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x