Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Rudolph and his Shiny Nose

Good morning all.

A little progress was made yesterday and my card labels are all updated and printed. Still need a few more cards including about 4 specials...best get a move on then.

Sharing today the third card for the kids...at least they're now out of the way!


I keeping with the other two I've made I've just highlighted a little of the image and used glossy accents on the red. Image and sentiment are from Crafty Impressions and I've used promarkers to colour. Stitched rectangle die is from Spellbinders.
I think I probably should have coloured this one in, he looks a bit bare!!
All finished inside using a Penny Black stamp and Martha Stewart corner punch.


Challenges entered:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - anything goes
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes
Retarte - Christmas
Sweet Stamps - Christmas spirit
Simon says Stamp Mondays - holiday card
Stamp and Create - Christmas
Through the Purple Haze - all about Christmas
Vintage Stamping Challenge - Christmas song (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)

23 comments:

  1. I like it, don't think it needs any more colouring.
    A great card for kids

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card just like it is!! He looks great! The red nose and heart around his neck make for a nice contrast!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. super make carol. what a jolly card. i still have loads to do ... may even have to buy some !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carol, love his red nose and decorated antlers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...Oh so cute is your image Carol what a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute image and I think it looks great with highlighted pieces rather than being completely coloured in, a lovely twist on the usual. Love the stitched die too, they're on my Christmas list, lol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love Rudolph, he is fabulous and loving his red nose.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Carol, this made me smile! I needed a smile today very much. The reason I posted the Bernie tribute, (1) I meant it wholeheartedly (2) some followers also knew of her, and it was a way to let them know. We'll all miss her beautiful cards. Thanks for the lift after the news...the card is bloomin' adorable!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your image and how it's coloured Carol, super card, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not bare at all... Love that cute stamp and the stitched rectangle die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous card, love that stamp/image. Gorgeous colours too.
    aNNie xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Carol, you sound very organised!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fun image Carol, yet you have achieved a real tough of style to your card as well. And a perfect image for your song choice.

    Many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am wearing my DT hat at them moment Carol to say thank you for sharing this with us at Get Creative Challenges.

    I did actually leave you a comment yesterday but it doesn't appear to have registered. Flipping Blogger. I really like the way you have only highlighted parts of the image. It has more impact. I shall have to remember this. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a gorgeous card...love the image he is really lovely!
    Many thanks for sharing your card with us over at Get Creative Challenges - Challenge number 3 "Christmas" xx
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh I love this image.... Super cute CAS card..Thanks for joining us at TTPH this week......

    Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally beautiful card. I love it! Thank you for sharing your card in Retarte at Stampartpapel. We hope to see you soon. A big hug, Martha Lucia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card and I love the image, it's fabulous! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Christmas... :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Carol!
    You card is so cute!
    Love your reindeer :)
    Thanks for join us at Stampartpapel.
    Kissies

    ReplyDelete
  21. Un Reno súper coqueto! Hermosa tarjeta, gracias por compartir y participar en Retarte de Stampartpapel, Paula A. López, DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful creation! Love your work! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x