Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 10 October 2013

Lunch with a View

Good morning all.
Beavering away quietly in the background with the wedding stationery, I'll hopefully finish the daytime invites today - they'll just need the inserts added, a menu printed and the RSVP's made after that - none of which is onerous.

Sharing another double layout from Venice today. I have moved LUNCH since I wrote this post but as I was battling a migraine at the time I haven't exported the new image yet.


Created in Craft Artist using papers and elements from Template Dreams "Celebrate September" and a photo mask template from Indigo Designs. 

Challenges entered:
Lasting Memories - one colour

Carol x


19 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and such a romantic scene...great memories to keep..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Carol. You do this so well. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photographs again Carol, the views are stunning, love the bluey/teal like colour and the toastie looks yummy too. Hope the headache goes soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very peaceful layout! I love the colour you chose to feature! Thank you for playing along with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful 2 page layout and gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful layout Carol such a wonderful way of preserving precious memories, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Carol are your double layouts looks so stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layout Carol, Venice looks wonderful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page layout Carol, now that`s a view I could treasure while eating lunch.
    Have a Great weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous page of Venice. Love the layout, wonderful memories. Hope your migraine is over and look forward to seeing a sample of the wedding stationery. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout and love the beautiful design and photographs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely page. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! That color really shows off those photos!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing work. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carol, another fab layout and such wonderful photos, it looks brill hun. You do these so well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gosh hun brilliant layout,and super photos,hun,hope the invites etc are doing,well hun,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have a "meeting" place and "time" at the SECC??
    I will pass by it if you do and hope to catch up
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous layout and great photo.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x