Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 17 May 2013

Stache Me

Good morning all.

Trish from Template Dreams has a new kit which hit the shop yesterday called "Stache Me". I couldn't resist doing this double page layout for the Mongol Rally album using it.


Created in Craft Artist using "Stache Me" from Template Dreams.

One of the teams the boys ended up convoying with called themselves "Taches Sans Frontieres" so this was perfect to do a page dedicated to them.

Challenges entered:
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Scrappy Frogs - anything goes

Carol x

8 comments:

  1. Great layout Carol and the tache theme is perfect for the Taches Sans Frontieres team! Must have been made with them in mind! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, Oh my goodness this is stunning such a lovely size too! Gorgeous are your layouts and l like that you have done a double one your pictures are amazing and you fit them in perfectly absolutely stunning your so talented enjoy your day and have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Carol, all in one word. Your pages are always so perfectly put to-gether too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, what an amazing page. I absolutely love it. So glad we connected. WOuld love for you to stop by and play along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tache theme Carol! Great layout. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout Carol, fabulous selection of photographs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layouts are fabulous and loving the stache and the photographs are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant, you always manage to pull everything together so well.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x