Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 4 February 2013

Peek a Boo

Good morning all, another new week - at the rate this year is going it'll soon be Christmas again!!
Hopefully the wedding invites will be finished today.
Today's share is a practise layout using a template...now that I've worked out how to use one!


The kit I've used is "Cutie" from Template Dreams. The template was a freebie from Template Dreams. The layout was created in Craft Artist.

Challenges entered:

Carol x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers used for this layout Carol..what a beautiful baby.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture that is one adorable cheeky chappie! Love your layout Carol it really brings out the picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute what a gorgeous baby xxx and this is lovely huggles hun xxx Sue J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, This is gorgeous and the photo is gorgeous, hopefully now your invites are finished x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and what a sweetie the babe is, gorgeous smile. Love your Page Carol. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Carol, fab photo and gorgeous colour combination again.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol

    Super cute!!!

    Gary really does look like he is playing peek-a-boo through your template! I can almost hear him chuckling.

    Well done on getting your invitations finished. Always a good feeling to think a deadline has been met.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! WOW!! that is a great page what a great photo.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x