Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 3 November 2012

Happy Scrappers #7 Autumnal Colours/Photos

It's time for a new challenge here at Happy Scrappers (please remember we accept scrap layouts only and they must contain at least one photo). This month the challenge has been set by Lesley and she chose Autumnal Colours or Photographs.


Created in Craft Artist using a variety of kits available from Daisy Trail. The photos are all very old ones of the boys when they were much younger!

 Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I do hope you will join us this month, we'd love to see your work.

Challenges entered:
Crazy Amigo - Halloween
Top Tip Tuesday - Halloween

Carol x


8 comments:

  1. Another Fabulous page from you Carol. I love it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is great Carol!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout ,i love how you have used different kits to get this result x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous layout Carol,love the photo's.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout Carol and I bet it brought back lots of lovely memories with the photo's which are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant colours and layout. A Halloween to remember. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, This is a great layout with lots of lovely memories l'm sure they are a great way of showing photos and yours is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scrapping page. Love those text brads.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge, Lili’s Little Fairies and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x