Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday, 12 May 2011

Mum's are Special


Ever had one of those cards which wouldn't bring itself together - despite planning in advance and gathering everything together nothing went right - I should be entering this in one of the distressed challenges......card may not be distressed but I certainly was!!!
Backing paper from Prima Fairy Flora pad. Image from LOTV is coloured with promarkers and highlighted with a Sakura gelly roll pen. Card is finished with Marianne Designs diecut corners, lace, seam binding (from WOC), bows and bling from my stash.
Challenges I'm entering:
WOC - Mum's are Special
LOTV - ribbons and bows
Bunny Zoes - lace

Thanks for looking and for all the lovely comments you leave.
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. I love this little image and your card is great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Carol,love your colouring, papers,fabulous image,Sooo cute and your ribbons and bows are perfection!
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x