Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

White plus two and a twist

One for today. Absolutely love this DCWV stack Linen Closet and this patchwork paper was just crying out for a Teddy Bear and who better than Teddy Bea. It's ended up a fairly simple card but started life as a sketch but the BP just didn't work with extra layers on, also was to be a tent card but discovered at the last minute that it didn't work either hence the BP is running horizontal rather than perpendicular but hey ho that's cardmaking for you.
Teddy Bea was a ready coloured download. Light mink seam binding from Wild Orchid Craft, roses from stash.
Challenges entered:
Wild Orchid - white plus 2 plus a twist
Teddy Bo - tag it

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Carol, they're great colours. I love this Teddy Bea image, it was the first one I bought. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo and perfect sketch, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, the card you have made is gorgeous. I love the Teddy Bo/Bea images. Just wonder if you'd seen:

    http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-designers.html

    Best of luck, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Carol - you have matched up the colours so beautifully.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Carol, i think I need some Teddy Bo. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it works perfectly ans your right Teddy Bea looks just right :0) I love your colouring of her too.

    Thank you for entering TEddy Bo's challenge this week.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love those papers - thanks for sharing at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, glad you could join us at Teddy Bo challenge this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x