Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Amy

Decided to use this Digi stamp from Crafty Sentiments again. I followed the Wild Orchid Crafts sketch.
Backing paper from Anna Grifffin. Amy is coloured in watercolour pencils. Card is finished with a ribbon, some flowers, a sentiment and some bling from my stash.
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
By the Cute & Girly - cute and girly
Stamp Something - Digi day
Bling it on - digi stamp and bling
Aud Sentiments - card for a child
Carol x

9 comments:

  1. She is so sweet Carol, brilliant colouring, great card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carol :) Thanks for playing at By The Cute and Girly's April challenge :)

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at bling it on x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is gorgeous!!! great card Carol!!
    Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Bling it ON hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Carol!! So glad you could join us for our Aud Sentiments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very pretty card Carol..so sweet...thanks for sharing it with us at Bling it On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x